These are the official Terms and Conditions for the OperaVPN Website (“Us,” “We,” and “website”). Please read them carefully as they apply to everyone that visits the website.
By visiting the website, you must understand that:
- You must follow the laws in your jurisdiction: OpraVPN does not operate a VPN. We review, rate, compare, and recommend them for a variety of different reasons and uses. While we may talk about streaming, torrenting, and bypassing geo-blocks, we do not endorse breaking the law. Should you purchase a VPN, you are responsible for upholding all applicable copyright and fair use laws, regardless of the tips you might find on our site.
- Don’t rely solely on the content posted on our website. Our team of security experts does their best to review the products and services in good faith, but we do not work for the VPN companies. The information posted here is for general purposes, and we do our best to keep it accurate and truthful. But it is not intended for legal or financial advice.
- The information on the reviews, blogs, or research sections may be outdated or incomplete: While our team of online security experts does its best to research each VPN and each blog topic thoroughly, we don’t work for the VPN companies and can’t stay on top of each update. Similarly, the blog posts are written in good faith, but the internet is constantly evolving, and just because something is true and accurate today doesn’t mean It will still be accurate next week.
- We take no responsibility for the websites we link to: Whether we have a business relationship with a website or just think it will add to the user experience, we take no responsibility for the websites that we link to in our articles and reviews.
- Advertising Disclaimer: We are supported by our partnership with different providers and can be compensated when readers click on a link or make a purchase. We use tracking cookies and special links that let a website know you came from our site to accomplish this. Additionally, while we stand behind our reviews and avoid any influence from our partners, our relationship with the different VPN companies may influence the ranking order.
- Age Restriction: This website is intended for readers 18 years and older.
How You Can Use The Content on This Website
You are free to use the website to compare VPNs, stay informed on cyber security news, hacker news, best practices for VPN, the “How To” article, which VPNs are the best for various online activities and platforms, and more. However, this must be for your own personal use, and you may not reproduce or try and sell the content.
We own all the digital licenses, intellectual property, and material published on the website. It is protected under copyright laws around the world.
Printing, downloading, or copying any part of the website without permission is strictly prohibited. By doing so you will forfeit your rights to use the website, and we can require you to destroy all copies that you have made.
We Are Not Liable for Any Linked Website
Our service extends to reviewing, recommending, and comparing VPN services. While we make it our mission to test the product thoroughly and post accurate information and prices, we are not responsible for what happens when you leave this website.
Any agreement or purchase you make with a third party is between you and them. We are not part of the agreement and take no responsibility for the product or the deal. If there are any billing or technical issues, you will have to take up with the vendor.
By using the site, you agree to indemnify OperaVPN and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and co-branders and hold them each harmless from any and all claims or demands, including attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your use of our website.